Aquaria Devil Dog Constitution
Aquaria Devil Dogs Constitution/Rules as of 17 October 2012:
1. Must have teamspeak, and must use it how often?
Yes, when you hop on game, you must say hello to someone and get a response, and you must be on teamspeak more often than not.
2. Must go through a probation period before receiving full membership? For how long?
Yes, 2 weeks on teamspeak.
A. No age requirment, level requirment tabled.
3. Must provide email? To whom - who is or are those with the responsibility for keeping the Email logs up to date?
Yes. 2 admins
4. How long before a person goes AWOL, and how long inactive and out of touch before dismissed from wing, if ever?
28+ days inactive considered AWOL. 3 emails over one month total before dismissal, active government/military exempt.
5. Greivences. If a member has a grievence with another member, who do they go to?
Tabled til structure.
6. Who has the right to vote in elections?
All full members who are not AWOL.
7. Who has the right to invite new members? Who has the right to grant full membership?
admins B. admins C. Majority vote of admins (if we have an odd number)
8. How long a period of inactivity before an officer loses their title?
Same as AWOL. 28 + Days
9. Future reorganization: How will it be handled?
10. Vote of no confidence?
Holds office for how long after elected?
Who can vote to elect a wingleader?
The admins choose from within their number.
How many will there be? Proportionate to pupulation?
3 total admins, who will expand or contract as necessary.
Who picks or votes for officers?
Active full members of Aquaria Devil Dogs
Officers cannot ignore or change the constitution without a majority vote of the total available membership.
For changes to the constitution: one week with absentee ballots allowed. Email sent to all members with motion of change, and option to vote within.
Members have the rights to call for and have a majority vote of no confidence, in effect vetoing or killing a proposed change to the constitution or poor leadership.
4. Inactive members:
When are you considered inactive?
5. Probationary/new members:
Facebook Admin: Shepard
Forum Admin: Daemonifuge/Peiper